The ACDS is dedicated to the advancement of the Australian Carriage Driving Society,
a sport/leisure activity built upon the commitment of each ACDS member to uncompromised
sportsmanship, professionalism and pursuit of the highest standards of competitive
and personal conduct. It is with this background that these ACDS Web site Conditions
of Use have been prepared.
Objectives of the ACDS web site Conditions of Use
- Promote good relations among ACDS members.
- Provide a positive public image of the ACDS and its members.
- Encourage sharing of information in an honest and constructive manner.
- Discourage misleading, deceptive or exaggerated claims.
- Ensure the ACDS Web site continues to be a not-for-profit communications medium.
- Protect the interests of the ACDS and its members.
Please read these ACDS web site Conditions of Use carefully before using this site.
By using the ACDS web site, you signify your agreement with these Conditions of
- Users are solely responsible for the contents of any message they communicate when
using the ACDS web site as well as the reasonable consequences of any such messages.
- You agree that you will not use the ACDS web site for commercial solicitations (traders,
businesses or other forms of ?dealing?) or to engage in illegal activities. You
further agree not to use the ACDS web site to send any message or material that
is unlawful, gives rise to civil liabilities, or otherwise violates community standards.
- Communications on the ACDS web site Forum and Guestbook pages are public and not
private communications. Although the ACDS reserves the right to remove without notice
any message posting for any reason, the ACDS accepts no liability for content that
you may find objectionable or offensive.
- Comments on the Forum or Guestbook pages may not necessarily reflect accurate results,
information, advice, suggestions, ACDS policy or practises or Rules at all times
as these are public pages and the posting of comments etc. is not restricted to
ACDS members only.
- You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any
content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such
- The ACDS reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue
temporarily or permanently the ACDS web site with or without notice.
- You agree that the ACDS shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly,
for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in conjunction with
the use of ACDS Branch or other websites linked to the ACDS web site.
- Sites linked to this site are outside the control of the ACDS. The ACDS makes no
statements, representations or warranties about the accuracy, currency or completeness,
or any other aspect of information contained in any linked site. Specifically, the
linking of a site to this site does not constitute an endorsement of that site by
- You agree to indemnify and hold the ACDS and its agents, officers, members and employees
harmless from any claim or demand made by any party due to or arising out of your
use or connection to the ACDS web site, your violation of these ACDS web site Conditions
of Use, or your violation of any rights of another user.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the ACDS web site is at your sole risk. The ACDS web site is provided
on an ?as is? and ?as available? basis. The ACDS expressly disclaims all warranties
of any kind whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied
warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- The ACDS makes no warranty that the ACDS Web site will:
- Meet your requirements and expectations.
- Be uninterrupted, secure or error free.
- Reflect accurate results, information, advice, suggestions, ACDS policy, practises
or Rules or at all times.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the ACDS web site
is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible
for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the downloading
of any such material.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall the ACDS be liable for
any damages whatsoever including but not limited to any direct or punitive damages,
loss of use, profits, or the cost to procure substitute services, arising out of
or related to the use, inability to use, or unauthorised use, of the ACDS web site.
Note: Nothing in these provisions limits any right you may have under the Trade
Practices Act 1974 and other Australian State or Territory consumer protection laws.
This work is copyright. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) no
part of this site may be reproduced by any process, electronic or otherwise, without
the prior written permission of the Australian Carriage Driving Society Inc.